Rating: Not Rated Yet
Base price with tax:
Salesprice with discount:
Sales price: $49.00
Sales price: $49.00
Finally a Joomla 2.5/3 migrator especially designed for Virtuemart.
If you are still running Joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 1.1.x your website is getting quite old. Old enough that neither Joomla not Virtuemart development teams are supporting this versions anymore.
Early adopters, VM3 is around the corner, you can migrate your Joomla 2.5 with Virtuemart 2.x to the Joomla 3 and VM3 and stay up to date
Some other third party extension follow the same roadmap and Daycounts.com is not an exception as we already stopped any further developments on those platforms.
This migrator, is a giant leap towards Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2 or Joomla 3.3 and Virtuemart 3 (aka VM2.9.x) !
Every Virtuemart content from your shop will be copied over. Here is how it works.
- Install blank J2.5/VM2 or J3/VM3 on the same server as your existing website
- Install VM Migrator component and configure database access and file paths
- Select the contents you want to migrate and hit the "Migrate now button"
Our system will copy and transform all the data to have an almost fully functional brand new website out of the box (some additional settings were not available in previous version of Virtuemart, you'll then have to configure them manually)
There is more! All the data will be transfered using the same ids. What does that mean? Well that means data integrity is preserved during migration.
One Migrator does it all
VM Migrator does not only migrates Virtuemart content, your whole Joomla! website core content will be migrated too, categories, articles, users, modules... everything!
If you have Joomfish installed on your Joomla 1.5 website, the trnaslations will be imported too in your new website (requires Joomfish v2.2.3)
Our sytem was run successfully on several shops with up to 20.000 products, 30.000 users and 15.000 orders
No rush, no downtime and orders still come in.
Although this component will be a great help, your 'old' site is still running and customers continue to register, orders are created and you don't want to turn it down before the new website is ready.
You may have other components, modules, plugins and template that you want to migrate and we understand that can take some time.
No problem, hit the migrate button again and all new data will be imported so your data keep up to date. Once you are ready to go live, temporarily turn of the the orther website, import the latest items and put your new website live.
Yes! The Virtuemart 2 Migrator is extensible and additional plugins are available to migrate data from other components such as AWO Coupon, iStraxx downloads, Alph User Points and more to come.
What is migrated?
Everything! Check by yourself:
|From||Joomla 2.5||Joomla 3.x|
|From||Virtuemart 2.0.x||Virtuemart 2.6.x||Virtuemart 3.x|
|Standard shipment rates|
|Order payment method|
|3.6.6||- Language fix||2015-04-10|
|3.6.5||- Added configuration tester
- Added error message when languages are not properly configured.
|3.6.4||- Bug fix for very large websites
- Improved error messages
- Added Virtuemart invoices migration (Vm2/Vm3)
- Added optional country import
- Added optional currencies import
|3.6.3||- Optimized language management and report a warning when a languages is expected but not installed.||2015-02-26|
|3.6.2||- Fixed database handling error on some configurations||2015-02-19|
|3.6.1||- Improved migration for very large websites.
- Better Virtuemart 2 to Virtuemart 3 language handling.
|3.5.2||- Regression fix||2015-02-10|
|3.5.0||- Added media files steps for Virtuemart 2 to Virtuemart 2/3
- Optimized languages settings for Virtuemart 2/3
|3.4.3||- Fixed some issues when importing from Joomla 1.0
- Fixed fatal error when importing userfields on some configurations.
|3.4.2||- Removed some debug left in 3.4.1||2014-12-22|
|3.4.1||- Improved FTP layer||2014-12-17|
|3.4.0||- Fixed access level issue in Joomla 2.5->3.x
- Fixed modules 'show title' value
- Fixed modules menu assignments
- Virtuemart images are now imported without spaces in file name to prevent issues
- Improved shipping methods migration
- Improved Joomla categories
|3.3.3||- Improved import for payment methods and shipment methods||2014-11-26|
|3.3.2||- Official VM3.0.0 support||2014-11-20|
|3.3.1||- Compatibility fix when importing taxe rules prior Virtuemart 2.0.20||2014-11-18|
|3.3.0||- Access level fix when migrating Joomla content form J2.5 to J3.x||2014-11-14|
|3.2.7||- Compatibility with Virtuemart 126.96.36.199 fresh install||2014-11-12|
|3.2.6||- Compatibility with Virtuemart 188.8.131.52||2014-11-10|
|3.2.5||- Prevent issue when addon rss feed could not be read||2014-11-08|
|3.2.4||- Fixed a compatibility issue with VM2.6.8b||2014-11-04|
|3.2.3||- Fixed Vm2 to VM2/3 issue where only one product image was imported.||2014-11-03|
|3.2.1||- Packaging issue||2014-10-22|
|3.2.0||- Added migration from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.3
- Added Migration from Virtuemart 2.x to 2.x/3.x
- Prevent duplicate related products
- UI Improvements
|3.1.0||- Compatibility fix with VM2.9.9 pre-release
|3.0.3||- Fixed issue with some older Joomla 1.0 installations||2014-08-25|
|3.0.2||- Fixed a Joomfish issue on some configurations||2014-08-19|
|3.0.1||- Fixed a regression issue on Joomla 2.5||2014-07-10|
|3.0.0||- Now works with Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.3 - Now works with Virtuemart 2.6 and Virtuemart 2.9.x (release candidate for Virtuemart 3)||2014-07-09|
|1.6.0||- Fix custom fields when products types (vm1) were used in combination with product attributes - New addons layout||2014-05-05|
|1.5.1||- Fixed issue with discounted prices when shopper group shows prices including taxes
- Added welcome message to invite user to configure the source website information
- Added migration of the user company field
|1.5.0||- Added support for Joomla 1.7
- Now handle custom vm table prefix
- Fix state code migration
|1.4.4||- Added support for custom Virtuemart table prefix||2014-03-13|
|1.4.3||- Added payment fee to order import||2014-03-12|
|1.4.2||- Fixed a broken css link
- Added a new optional Virtuemart step to synchronize the product stock levels only
|1.4.1||- Added product ordering per category||2014-02-11|
|1.4.0||- Added standard weight/country shipping rates||2013-11-14|
|1.3.4||- Added system error messages to migration console
- Fixed issue when GD Library is not present
- Fixed a case where product discounted price could be negative for additional shopper group price
- Removed language log entry if no translation was found
- Product manufacturer fix
- Convert user field translations to use new translation key
|1.3.3||- Fixed issue where customer information could be displayed in the register form||2013-11-02|
|1.3.2||- Fixed percentage product discounts - Changed override prices as prices to be taxed - Added a step to remove errors only from history - Corrected manufacturers issue introduced in version 1.3.1||2013-10-28|
|1.3.1||- Regression fix||2013-10-24|
|1.3.0||- Added Joomfish translations
- Optimized layout
- Fixed order items prices
- Additional tests when trying to import product and category images
|1.2.3||- More modules are now migrated
- Improved Virtuemart menu items migration
- Fixed issue with Virtuemart product types
- Reset table autoincrement when reseting data
- Fixed a bug with Joomla articles catagories
- Fixed a bug with Virtuemart product reviews
- Virtuemart Categories will now take the thumbnail image if main image is not set
|1.2.1||- Now assigns default vendor if not found - Added remote images handling - Added log file||2013-09-29|
|1.2.0||- Optimized custom fields ordering
- Added migrator addons
- Added Virtuemart Bonus in core
- Added options to hide the disclaimer and additional migrators
- Added Joomla core components settings migration steps
- Improved Joomla users timezone settings.
- Added reset data step to Virtuemart. You can now reset the data of the selected steps only
- Fixed userfield title
- Fixed France Métropolitaine country code
- Fixed Jersey country code
- Fixed help button link
|1.1.2||- Added php 5.4 compliance||2013-09-18|
|1.1.1||- Vulnerability fix||2013-09-17|
|1.1.0||- Now migrates the full Joomla content
- Added ftp layer to migrate a remote website
- Minor layout improvements
|1.0.9||- Now creates the destination directory if not present
- Fix product price override
|1.0.8||- Fixed a bug with custom attributes that had decimal values||2013-09-01|
|1.0.7||- Added product order levels
- UI improvements
- Enhanced product attributes
|1.0.6||- Fixed: Issue when importing shipment methods
Fixed: Issue when too many void users were found
|1.0.5||- Improved product attributes||2013-08-26|
|1.0.4||- Fixed an issue where Tax records could be duplicated - Fixed an issue to correctly assign tax to products||2013-08-26|
|1.0.3||Fixed product additional images import||2013-08-06|
|1.0.2||- Improved speed when selecting MySql database type||2013-08-05|
|1.0.1||- Fixed a bug with multi vendors||2013-07-31|
|1.0.0||- Initial release||2013-07-20|
Request a new language
Please not that we don't send a copy of the component in exchange to translations
There are yet no reviews for this product.