Rating: Not Rated Yet
Base price with tax:
Salesprice with discount:
Sales price: $55.00
Sales price: $55.00
With Virtuemart Pre-order, you can get a deposit amount for your products that are out of stock.
The rules can be applied globaly on the cart, for all products or on individual products.
You decide how much should the deposit should be or if the customer can select a deposit.
- Define a minimum payment amount (deposit) for each product or for the whole cart
- If there is no minimum payment defined for a product, the order is processed as usual
- When there is a deposit, the order gets a new status "Partial"
- Customer pays only the deposit if set
- When the order is processed (ie. shipped), the customer can go back to his order and pay the balance
- There is absolutly no hack to core Joomla or Virtuemart component.
- Administrator can select wether the customer can update the deposit amount or not
- Administrator can determine a minimum cart amount to enable deposits.
- Minimum deposit can be set as an amount or in percentage of the item price/cart amount
- Rule can be activated by shoppers group New!
- You can decide to implement a textbox or a radio button for the customer to enter his deposit New!
- Preorder class can be overridden in user class if you need additional configuration : ie change the deposit form
- Compatible with VM Emails manager (Virtuemart 1.1.x only)
- Compatible with Virtuemart 2.0.12 and newer
Warning: This is not compatible with custom one page checkout plugins.
Included payment plugins*
- OSE Google Checkout
- Pag Seguro
- Pay Leap
- STP Pages
- System Pay
- 2 Checkout
* Normal plugins needs to be installed first
For any other payment not listed above, please contact us so we can work on creating a preorder version of it.
See a live demo here -> demo.daycounts.com
|2.7.1||- Fixed an issue with PayPal||2014-09-30|
|2.7.0||- Updated PayPal plugin to work with Virtuemart 2.6+
- Added publish dates for product rules
|2.6.8||Removed error message Error loading Component: com_onepage, 1||2014-08-29|
|2.6.7||- Fixed an issue when using Rupostel One Page Checkout
- Added additional order status for Standard Payment payment method (offline)
|2.6.6||- Fixed an issue with standard payment plugin
- Fixed minor bugs with VM 2.6.x
|2.6.5||- Fixed an issue with the add to cart popup||2014-05-16|
|2.6.4||- Improved templating possibilities||2014-03-12|
|2.6.3||- Bug fix in stockable plugin||2014-03-05|
|2.6.2||- Added plugin for QuickPay payment processor
- Fixed recommend to a friend and ask a question broken links
- Fixed cancel payment return page
|2.6.1||- Fixed percentage calculation to consider the override price||2013-10-27|
|2.6.0||- Reviewed admin interface
- VM 2.0.24 compatibility
|2.5.3||- Fixed Ajax add to cart popup to be compatible with Virtuemart 2.0.22||2013-09-10|
|2.5.2||- Stockable variants plugin now has a new parameter to hide child products that are out of stock and no preorder rule attached||2013-05-07|
|2.5.1||- Added support for stockable variants||2013-04-24|
|2.5.0||- Changes in installer script
- Added badge on the quickicon w/ number of partial orders
- Added PayZen and SystemPay payment plugins support
- Removed references to \'DS\' global
- Merged system and vmextended plugins with VM Bonus
|2.4.2||- Fixed Compatibility with VM Bonus 2.3.2||2013-02-04|
|2.4.1||- Fixed a bug with select payment and select shipment pages||2013-01-13|
|2.4.0||- Dropped Joomla 1.5 support
- Compatibility fix with Virtuemart 2.0.16
- Added Joomla 2.5 update server
|2.3.3||- Shoppers groups fix
- Payment method history fix
- Link to custormer page fix in admin
- Improved performance
|2.3.2||- Fixed a bug where the preorder form was being displayed when not supposed to
- Language fix
|2.3.1||- Important update ! Component uninstaller fix. Please install this version prior trying to uninstall component||2012-11-07|
|2.3.0||- Improved email system
- Improved payment plugins
Please not that we don't send a copy of the component in exchange to translations
There are yet no reviews for this product.